Srinagar: As many as five members of family from kralpora area of North Kashmir Kupwara district were hospitalized due to food poisoning.
An official told the Kashmir Scroll that a family had accidentally taken a poisonous food in Chokibal Kralpora area of Kupwara following which they were hospitalized.
Also Read | Filthy Water From Clogged Drainage Enters Houses In Umar Colony Lal Bazar
He said that they were later referred to GMC Baramulla from where they were shifted to SMHS Srinagar.
He identified them as Nasir Ahmad Dar (23) son of Ab Majeed Dar, Ab Majeed Dar (55) son of Ab Khaliq Dar, Aisha Begum (51) wife of Ab Majeed Dar, ,Iqra Banoo (22) wife of Nasir Ahmad Dar and Shakeela Banoo (32) wife of Parvaiz Ahmad Dar all residents of Kralpora Chokibal Kupwara.
He said that their condition is stable while further investigation has been taken up.