Leopard electrocuted in Karnah Kupwara

Leopard electrocuted in Karnah Kupwara

 

Kupwara Sep 06 : A leopard died due to electrocution in Lontha village of Karnah in north lKashmir’s kupwara district, official sources said on Sunday.

They told GNS that the leopard received an electric shock while coming in contact with electric transformer in the area last night.

Locals said that several cases of electrocution occurred in north Kashmir in last several months and concerned department has failed to prevent them. (GNS)

Loading...

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

OPINION

Rely on RT-PCR test only

The COVID-19 cases tested through Raid Antigen Testing (RAT) seems doubtful after the government recently asked all the States and Union Territories that all COVID symptomatic patients, who have tested negative in the Rapid Antigen Tests (RAT), mandatorily undergo a RT-PCR test. Such a decision from the Health Ministry and Indian Council of Medical Research […]