Budgam: A 20-year-old youth from Daharmuna Budgam allegedly died due to some gas leakage in Lassipora area of South Kashmir’s Pulwama district on Wednesday morning.
Official sources told that a youth who was working in a cold storage at Industrial Estate in Lassipora Pulwama died due to suffocation after which his condition decorated.
He was rushed to the nearby hospital, where the doctors declared him brought dead on arrival, they said.
A police officer also confirmed the death due to gas leakage in a cold store and identified him as Hilal Ahmad Beigh(20), son of Mohammad Maqbool Beigh of Daharmuna Budgam.
The officer said a case in this regard has been registered and further investigation has been taken up—(KNO)